Pensions Business Change Project Manager required by a large Insurance organisation
Irish Pensions knowledge (or Pensions knowledge) is an absolute must for this role.
You will support the Programme Director on the "Business delivery". The Business leads require additional on-going planning expertise to support the implementation deliverables
The "Business delivery will be responsible for the following 8 workstreams:
- Research and Marketing
- Legal & Reg.
- Business documentation
The role of the project manager will be to plan, manage and report on each of the business workstreams. This will include ensuring detailed plans are defined for each workstream with each workstream lead to ensure adequate resources are in place to ensure the cross workstream dependencies can be delivered. Managing and reporting risks effectively and ensuring issues impacting on progress are resolved quickly.
Experienced project managers with the following core skills:
- Experience of working in Financial services and Pensions knowledge (preferably Ireland)
- Good communication skills with experience in dealing with senior business stakeholders
- Capable of providing strong leadership and co-ordinating multiple delivery teams and hand-offs (external fund managers, internal business teams)
- Full understanding of the project/programme lifecycle and controls (planning, dependency management, risk management and quality management are critical)
- Strong planning and dependency management skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.