Pensions Calculation Analyst - London - (Hybrid) - Contract - £550.00 Per Day
I am currently working with a multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company who is looking for Pensions Calculation Analyst.
You will be responsible for the production and systems testing of pensions calculation automation software. You will be interpreting business requirements and member data, and interacting with the external client facing self-service administration teams and the calculation analysts teams based in the UK and Manila.
- Provide pensions legislative knowledge
- Code and systems test calculation software including letters, statements, data extracts and write backs (training can be provided)
- Collaborate with the Lead System Consultant team during data migration to ensure consistency between the data and calculation project streams.
- Keep stake holders up to date, share concerns and propose solutions where appropriate.
- Work on a large portfolio of DB, DC and hybrid schemes.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of MS Excel / MS Word.
- DB and or DC occupational pension schemes experience.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and SQL is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a technical role is not necessary as training will be provided for the programming tools required to build the calculation and reporting software.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.