- 2-5 years' experience in pension's consultancy
- Strong technical knowledge of UK pensions
- Making progress with actuarial exams
- University Level degree
- Conduct Actuarial valuations for funding processes, solvency testing and buy-in analysis
- Prepare cash flows for asset liability- models
- Estimate Pension Protection Fund Levels
- Calculate Actuarial Risk
- Draft Reports
- Review Account Figures and disclosures under FRS17 and IAS19
- Liaise with a variety of clients
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Team Player
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.