Eames Consulting is partnering with an expanding Political Risk & Structured Credit team on the appointment of two placing brokers into their team in London. You will be working with a mix of wholesale and retail clients, typically corporates and traders with some FI exposure. This team are developing innovative new structures and therefore you will need to have the aptitude to quickly understand how these can be developed and placed into the markets.
- Relationship management, risk advisory and deal negotiation services for the structured credit and political risk insurance practice
- You will be handling a variety of international accounts ranging from large corporate businesses, to commodity traders, to niche FI's
- Develop relationships with insurers in order to ensure optimal placement of cover for clients
- Keep up to date with market developments and trends to enhance the overall value proposition
- Take advantage of new business opportunities to achieve growth goals
- Identify additional avenues in which clients can use trade credit or political risk insurance to improve their risk management
- Adhere to company and Lloyd's regulations, procedures and business systems
- Get involved with a broad spectrum of international single risk business
- Previous experience within political risk or trade credit insurance, specifically experience in placing complex risks into the Lloyds, London and International Insurance markets
- Desire to get involved with large projects and structuring of global insurance programs all the way through to placement
- Eagerness to be part of a well-established team with good investment to grow
- Educated to degree level
This is an excellent opportunity to gain more exposure and understanding of the political risk and trade credit insurance market, if you match the requirements listed then please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.