This is a great opportunity for an experienced PMO. The main focus of this role will be to support the creation, maintenance and completion of programmes and projects from conception through to BAU.
- You will be working with stakeholders of various levels throughout the business on a day to day basis you will work with project managers across various business units. You will be assisting and monitoring the progress of all projects to ensure they come in on time and budget.
- Experience in understanding and monitoring project and programme finances (forecasts, budget and benefits tracking) from the beginning to the end of the life cycle of the project processes.
- Capture, monitor, escalate and report on risks, issues, actions and decisions.
- Synchronise programme, project and working group gatherings including steering committee reports / minutes, presentations and training workshops.
- Work closely with the PMO offices for the entities across Asia to ensure roll out of all projects are succinct and compliant to internal and external regulations.
- Educated or experienced in Business, Finance or Major Programmes.
- Experience working in PMO and/or managing projects is essential
- Proficient in using MS Project is a must, a high level of PowerPoint and Excel skills is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both written and verbal along with a high attention to detail.
- Strong analytics and reporting skills in producing reports, documentation and presentations