E3PO PMO Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Surrey
A leading insurer requires an E3PO PMO Analyst to join on an initial 12 month contract:
- The E3PO PMO Analyst will be involved in shaping, establishing and delivering EP3O (Enterprise Portfolio, Programme and Project Office) services to business operations across the UK and in raising the level of EP3O and change delivery capability.
- The purpose of this role is to provide EP3O support to portfolio, programmes or projects, undertaking assurance/quality controls and tracking / reporting on the issues, risks and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Several years experience as a PMO Analyst working at a portfolio (not projects) level.
- Experience of using Planview or a similar tool will be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working at a Portfolio level within insurance or other regulated environment will be preferred but isnt essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to take that next step int heir career with an industry leader. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.