PMO Analyst - Insurance - Guildford
A leading surrey-based insurer requires a PMO Analyst to play a leading role in shaping, establishing, and delivering EP30 across the group.
The PMO Analyst will:
- key focus to published EP30 operating model scope following, Delivery Support Management, Resource Management, Portfolio Planning and Governance, Reporting and Control, Methods and Assurance.
- Work is primarily achieved by an individual or through project teams, with emphasis on technical/discipline knowledge rather than managing people (however in some instances this role may line manage 1-2 people as scope requires).
- Requires the application of expertise in professional area(s) to achieve results.
- Progression within the Career Band reflects the increasing depth of professional knowledge, project management, and ability to influence others.
- Entry-level jobs within the Professional Career Band typically require a university degree or equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts.
The PMO Analyst key skills and experiences:
- Coaching, guidance, and mentoring to junior team members on the role of EP3O
- To look for opportunities and to play a leading role in implementation, to improve service quality and value of output, innovative ideas are particularly encouraged
- Able to work with minimal supervision of a variety of EP3O disciplines
- Proven ability to manage large budgets
- experience in insurance background
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.