The Portfolio Office Management Executive is responsible in supporting senior project managers. This role will be working within all phases of the project lifecycle from initiation through to closure. The PMO will be responsible to ensure proper documentation and maintained timeline for the project by the relevant stakeholders.
- Track project status, cost, timeline to ensure regular process update from project managers and delivery managers.
- Provide project management support such as change management, scheduling, meeting and procurement documentation.
- Manage tracking and update of all tasks, deliverables, risks and issues of the project
- Monitor and govern project status and issues, and resource control
- Provide support with project governance – distributing presentation packs, meeting setup and recording minutes
- 1 -3 years of project management/ PMO experience
- Prior experience in insurance industry
- Strong stakeholder engagement asnd mananagement skills
- Experience with project tracking and managing deadlines