Our client is a global investment bank hiring for a PMO Delivery Lead. This is a newly created role due to expansion of headcount and new initiatives.
As the PMO Lead, you will be required to;
- Implement the delivery of initiatives in line with the Bank’s control and governance framework
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate
- Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
- Prepare, manage and maintain, and track quality of key project management artefacts such as project schedules, risks and issues registers, dependency mapping, budget and forecast, programme plan and project plan
- Work with Country Teams and all workstream leads to identify and document within the segment all tasks to the required level of detail, including start and finish dates.
- Ensuring Clarity is up to date including initiative data, status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the appropriate governance bodies
- Cost management activities, ensuring that cost information relating to ongoing project initiatives is robust. This includes budgeting & forecasting.
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times.
- Compliance with all applicable Rules/Regulations and Company and Group Policies
As a successful candidate, you must have;
- At least 3-6 years of PMO or project experience within banking, ideally in wholesale banking
- Experience in Agile / Agile Transformation
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills
- JIRA and Confluence system
- Knowlege in fixed income and equities