An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced PMO to join a Financial Services client as part of their wider IT Cyber Security Transformation Programme.
This role is to assist with a number of change initiatives which require embedding new cyber practises within the organisation.
You will have experience across
- Cryptography & Data Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Proxy / Firewalls
- Vulnerability Management
- Web Facing Applications
- A strong track record of technical experience in Cyber Security and Information Security.
- Extensive experience in IT, specifically in the field of IT security in complex IT infrastructures
- Experience working in large Financial corporate organisations
- Track record of successful implementations that delivered value
- Ability to prepare and present visibility which demonstrates insight into programme performance and predictions. Resource demand and forecasting
- Supporting the Programme Director by highlighting issues and risks, questioning and challenging and escalating if necessary.
- Proven experience in planning, dependency identification, resource scheduling and change control
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.