A well known consultancy is looking for a PMO lead to join their team for their in Northampton.
- To oversee and manage the effective execution of the core functions of a set of Portfolios and the associated projects and programmes, under a Portfolio / Programme Management Office
- Working under the broad direction of the Delivery Programmes Portfolio Manager, determine and manage the priorities and workload of the Project Management Office
- Own and manage significant Project/Programme Management processes, governance, standards and tools on behalf of the Change Delivery Programmes Portfolio Manager. Developing and maintaining appropriate project management standards.
- Progress Monitoring and Reporting - provide the management of the tools for Change Delivery Programmes, review and challenge of project/programme status and financials against plan and highlight issues to the Technical Portfolio Manager(s), recommending corrective action. Collating, maintaining and providing relevant, timely and valuable programme /portfolio MI as appropriate
- Project Finance Tracking and Control - providing management & business the YTD costs of the projects, control of Business funding, ensuring Work order governance, performing under recovery analysis. Reviewing programme/portfolio financial MI to include RAF's, accruals, work order/service order funding, highlighting and resolving variances as appropriate
- RAID management - ensure project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies are logged, analysed and addressed in a standard way
- Financial services background (banking preferred)
- Deep knowledge of the Project and Programme Management systems and methodologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Experience working in a project environment
- Proven experience of running Project/Programme Management Offices for large-scale business change projects/programmes
- Experience of managing small teams
- Team Management
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.