Eames are working closely with a law firm specialising within insurance to a Project Management Office Lead to further develop, embed and manage a new project based software implementation framework and Project Management Office (PMO). This person MUST have experience of working closely with Actuaries.
This role reports into the COO and will:
- Provide a structured project management approach
- Provide a central repository for all projects and project information
- Define project based software implementation processes and systems that are repeatable and understood internally, including tools, templates and clear governance frameworks
- Mentor and train a highly educated actuarial workforce on how to plan and execute client side software implementations
- Ensure team leads and members have a clear understanding of the processes and tools related for project initiation, delivery and close out, and proactively provide support and guidance where required
- Help to refine the existing resource management systems to provide robust forecasts of project resource requirements
- Design, document and implement effective reporting at portfolio and project level to both internal and external stakeholders
What they are looking for:
- A highly skilled self-motivated commercially minded Project Manager with significant experience working with Actuaries
- The successfully candidate must be formally trained in Project Management.
- Significant experience of managing the delivery of complex multi-stakeholder projects and implementations in a software house or similar
- Highly organised, numerate with an attention to detail
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Experience in establishing new PMOs is also desirable.
If this role sounds fitting and you are open to exploring it further, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.