Eames are currently looking for skilled PMO Managers to join a large banking client. This role would be based in the heart of London and would be joining an already established PMO function. They are looking for:
- A proactive self-starter who is able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with the programme and project managers, the wider team, stakeholders from across the Bank and varying levels of seniority, and external suppliers.
- Experience of managing a PMO environment on high priority, large, complex, business and IT transformation programmes and projects, including:
- RAID management
- Governance processes including Programme Board support
- Budget management and financial forecasting
- Business Case including benefits management
- Change control
- Experience of management of effective governance, including the planning, post-meeting actions and follow up, and the ability to record accurate and concise minutes.
- Experience of producing high quality documentation, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to communicate with and influence people at all levels of the organisation.
In addition to being a hands on delivery role, you would also be responsible for day to day management of the team and for defining roles and responsibilities. You may be required to develop your team through sharing information effectively, coaching and communicating a clear vision to ensure that your staff are productive, engaged and motivated to deliver the area's aims.
If this sounds like it could be of interest and you have the relevant experience required, please apply below or send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.