My Client is urgently seeking a Policy Exception Manager on a 6 month contractual basis to undertake the following responsibilities:
· Ensure the clarity and accuracy of the information in the exception request.
· Understand the elements involved within the exception requests and their importance - data sensitivity assessment, control implementation and maintenance plan, assessing the legal, compliance, reputation, and operational risks associated with the exception.
· Liaise with subject matter experts and stakeholders of the request domain.
· Determine inherent risk and control effectiveness.
· Determine residual risk and ensuring risk acceptance by appropriate management team member.
· Provide decisions on exceptions on basic risk assessment and associating timelines with every exception.
· Document and track exceptions and ensure timely revocation of exceptions on their expiry.
· Review existing exceptions and confirm they are still required
· Ensure accurate and clear communication with all stakeholders.
· Familiarity with Technology Policies and the rationale supporting them
· An understanding of Information Security principles and concepts
· Proactive rather than reactive
· Team player with good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines
· Organised and methodical
· Willing to challenge and desire to learn
· Good communication skills, both orally and in writing
My Client is a global multinational Insurance Broker so experience in Insurance within an Information Security capacity would be ideal.
If you are interested in the role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.