A hedge fund and private equity consultancy business is looking to hire a Portfolio Advisor into their London based Portfolio Advisory team. The business is considered a true leader in its field with a global presence and stellar reputation across tier one buy side clients.
- Advising clients on portfolio construction, risk management, portfolio analysis and implementation, as well as governance management and reporting requirements.
- Key support to clients throughout Europe, the Middle East and Australia.
- Conducting custom portfolio analysis on behalf of clients
- Developing expertise in using and educating clients on the proprietary research and analytics platform.
- Responsible for maintaining and nurturing strong relationships with existing clients and other industry participants.
- Coordinating ad-hoc client focused projects.
- Proven experience within the Portfolio Advisory field
- Extensive experience in investment, allocation, and/or research experience in alternatives investments - 8+ years ideally
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets and investments
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders as well as regular interaction with global colleagues and clients; therefore it is essential you have great communication
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.