I am currently recruiting a Portfolio Compliance Analyst for a well-respected Investment Management firm based in London. The role will operate as part of a larger team reporting into the Investment Guideline Manager
- Pre and Post trade monitoring review
- Escalation of any breaches and fund alerts.
- Ability to communicate findings to senior stakeholders and the business.
- Ensure best practice is followed at all times and act as an SME for compliance to refer to.
- Developing and maintain tools and spreadsheets to increase efficiency and effectiveness for guideline monitoring purposes.
- Aiding the rest of the team in training on relevant systems
- Must have pre and post trade experience - Charles river or similar preferred
- Ideally asset management background with cross asset exposure.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.