A leading Asset Manager is looking to take on a Portfolio Monitoring Officer to support the business with pre/post trade monitoring work (coding skills desirable but not essential). The successful candidate must have previous experience working ideally with Aladdin but Charles River is also acceptable.
- Undertake on-going desk based monitoring of trading and investment activities
- Stakeholder engagement
- Interacting with account and portfolio managers on regulatory breaches and escalations
- Continuously participate in improvement of models and approaches
- Regular reporting to management and clients
- Adhoc project work on systems and tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of data
- Experience working with Aladdin/Charles River
- 2+ years of asset management experience
- Economics/Mathematics or other quantitative based degree would be useful
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of Excel, Tableau and Alteryx
- Initiative and self-confident with the ability to adapt on diverse compliance related projects
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.