I am currently recruiting a portfolio compliance analyst for a well-respected investment management firm based in London. Reporting directly into the head of the team in London this is an excellent opportunity to further your career in an exciting and stable environment.
- Monitoring of client, regulatory and internal restrictions in globally managed portfolios.
- Keep on top of internal requests from regulatory compliance and the trading floor with regards to guideline compliance.
- Developing and maintain tools and spreadsheets to increase efficiency and effectiveness for guideline monitoring purposes.
- Aiding the rest of the team in adhoc compliance oversight activities.
- Ideally asset management background with knowledge of fixed income products.
- Excel and VBA knowledge would be ideal.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Additional language skills a plus.
- Proactive, self-supportive and motivated in the development of a positive compliance culture.
- Able to present to senior management.