Manage and support programme delivery of ITO supported projects across the Retail Banking (“RB”) portfolio.
- Oversight of the retail change roadmap for HK, ensuring alignment between group and country stakeholders including regional led initiatives (eg retail digital, CCPL, data analytics)
- Support delivery of global projects ensuring delivered in accordance with internal and external regulatory standards, specifically include the following:
- Proper project planning, execution and change management.
- Project risks and issues are proactively escalated and managed
- Manages local ITO project team members ensuring they deliver quality work and meet the expectations of the project/ programme (eg local BRD, UAT and change management deliverables)
- Country champion for other retail projects impacting HK including:
- Working with global programme manager in planning and execution
- Identifying, raising and resolving risks as they relate to HK
- Ensuring ‘One Bank’ approach to support successful implementation of those projects
- Manages local project team members ensuring they deliver quality work and meet the expectations of the project/ programme (eg local BRD, UAT and change management deliverables)
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with HK ITO, retail business & function management team members