Eames are working closely with a large banking client to help bring on board a Portfolio Manager with strong organisation and stakeholder management skills. In this role you would have responsibility for the leadership of a collection of programmes and projects that contribute to the delivery of Markets & Banking business area objectives.
- Portfolio Pipeline
- Governance & Reporting
- People & Leadership
- Planning, Scheduling and Resourcing
- Risk & Opportunity Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Benefits Management
What they are looking for:
- Significant experience within a similar organisation of portfolio definition and development, understanding business priorities, supporting business change and managing successful business partnerships.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence business decisions and command credibility at senior management level, managing complex relationships across an organisation.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to communicate complex and technical information written and orally and present effectively.
- Strong leadership experience, including the ability to create and implement a shared vision and delivery of outcomes.
- Expert knowledge of the project, programme and change management lifecycle and the key stages within it, in both a waterfall and agile delivery framework.
- Understanding of financial budgeting, forecasting & analysis.
- Demonstrable appreciation of large scale, complex IT operations.
- A recognised Project Management or Portfolio Management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, APMP, MoP or PMI
If this role sounds of interest and you'd be keen to explore further, please send across a CV for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.