A leading city based financial services client requires a Portfolio Manager to manage a portfolio comprising of: Completing an in-flight data center migration project, a cloud migration and agile transformation.
- This role is managing a large portfolio of £50m+ p/a and will have a key responsibility in ensuring successful delivery through successful financial management and project / programme governance.
- A small team of Programme Managers and PM's will directly report into this position as well as a flexible small team of contractors.
- This position will aim to ensure successful delivery of an in flight data center migration project as well as taking on longer term projects in cloud migration and agile transformation programmes.
- Senior stakeholders at the C-Suite and Exec level will be key contact points for this role.
Portfolio Manager (Agile, Cloud & Data Centre Migration) Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience in data center and cloud migrations as well as working within an agile environment are essential requirements for this position.
- Previous experience of managing teams.
- Experience of putting in place what good looks like frameworks and experience managing demanding senior stakeholders.
- Experience of working within a regulated financial services environment.
This is an exciting opportunity with excellent scope for progression. If you have the required skills and experience please apply and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.