Portfolio Planning Lead - Insurance - Permanent - £75k- £90k
Currently recruiting for the world's leading insurance and reinsurance client, who are looking for a Portfolio Planning Lead with and supporting the Business Change.
looking for someone to help plan and build out an integrated delivery plan across portfolio across change, providing governance and oversight of strategies
Portfolio Planning Lead will:
- Lead on the production and regular updates for the portfolio integrated master plan to update SLT and wider change community on the roadmap for change, ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of information
- Produce regular variations of the plan, tailored to relevant audiences and governance bodies and respond to ad-hoc commissions for planning data and insight across all change portfolios
- Lead regular programme level planning workshops to gain an in-depth understanding of Change planning work. Develop in-depth subject matter expertise of the plan
- Facilitation of portfolio planning workshops with various programmes and portfolios to ensure the plan is credible from a service delivery perspective and operationally viable
- Ensuring that a robust process is in place to hold the plan under change control and track changes to forecast, ensuring any impacts of changes are captured
Portfolio Planning Lead key skills and experiences:
- Development, deployment, and assurance of integrated portfolio management models, including best practices, standard approaches, policies, and procedures, in complex Change environments
- Evidence of high degree of project, programme, and portfolio governance and quality controls, including reporting, documentation, audit trails planning, and controlling
- Capturing and analysing large and complex data sets and turning complex data sets into robust analysis and simple clear messages to enable decision making
- Use of Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tools (e.g. Verto, PM3, etc.)
- Advanced understanding of integrated portfolio plans across multiple and complex Change programmes
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.