Eames Consulting are working in partnership with one of the UK's top personal lines insurers who are looking to appoint an Underwriting Portfolio Lead to drive the performance and development of their UK Motor products.
- Drive portfolio management for motor products, focusing on risk cost perspective.
- Monitor competitiveness and claims performance by customer segment to identify growth opportunities and manage risk selection.
- Stay ahead of market and claims trends, ensuring pricing and underwriting actions reflect risks and opportunities.
- Set and track overall financial performance, including initiatives, to optimize risk cost.
- Develop and implement the strategy for motor application fraud controls in pricing and underwriting.
- Propose Pricing & Underwriting changes based on evidence of emerging opportunities and Fraud insights.
- Ensure the effectiveness of fraud controls and reflect changes in pricing and underwriting strategies.
- Lead & motivate leveraging your extensive knowledge and expertise within the P&U function.
If you're passionate about driving success in the motor insurance industry and have experience in Portfolio Management, with deep knowledge and understanding of Pricing & Underwriting - please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.