Power BI Developer required for a client in the insurance sector.
This role requires you to have an extensive knowledge within the Insurance sector and if you do not have this you will not be suitable for this position.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have insurance experience.
We are looking for someone to join our clients existing Management Information function and help build and role out automated reporting from within the Power BI (PBI) service.
Engaging with function leads to expose KPIs from within all areas of our clients business and help drive insight and best practice to drive PBI adoption and value through outputs for end-users.
Working with our internal data team to identify and transform data ready for consumption, build out data models and KPIs from within PBI and present clear and insightful dashboards for the functions to consume
Technical Skills Required:
- 2+ years of Power BI report building within Insurance sector, with strong knowledge base on:
- Custom visuals
- Dynamic reporting
- Best practices data modelling
- Performance oriented apps
- Row level security
- Experience with Azure could platform, SQL Server
- An in-depth understanding of how the Power BI Service works
- Proficient in writing SQL, DAX, and M
- Knowledge of SSAS (Tabular and Multi-dimensional) , Flow and Power Apps beneficial
- Advanced Excel Skills beneficial
- Confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support staff and clients where necessary
- Ability to organise and manage own time according to agreed project priorities and deadlines
- A track record of working in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases.
If you're interested in this position please email us with your most up to date CV and salary expectations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.