Project Manager - Reports - Power BI
A leading city based insurer requires a Project Manager to manage the operational reporting work-stream of a large scale data transformation programme.
The Project Manager - Reports Power BI Will:
- Manage the operational reporting work-stream as part of a larger data transformation programme.
- This work-stream will capture requirements and then put together a plan for delivery of reports and data extracts.
- This role will be liaising with underwriters to capture the requirements for reports.
- Manage a Business Analyst in gathering requirements as well as a Data Analyst.
- Play a key role in engaging with the underwriters in consolidating and optimising reports so that value can be extracted from them in as efficient timescales as possible.
- Work closely with other technical and non technical (including finance) stakeholders across the programme.
Essential Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of data warehousing, Management Information and Business Intelligence.
- Excellent knowledge around building reports using Power BI, not from a hands on perspective but how long it takes to build a data extract and so on.
- This role will require a financial services background as a Project Manager. Insurance is highly preferred but broader financial services will also be considered.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills are required for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high profile transformation programme within the group. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.