Cloud Security lead
Salary: £120,000 +
The client I am working with aims to drive digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage GFT's strong consulting and implementation skills across all aspects of pioneering technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things for Industry 4.0, and blockchain.
They are looking to hire experienced and passionate cloud security technologists to join and help build their rapidly expanding hybrid cloud security consultancy and delivery team. As a Cloud Security Lead, you will serve as a cloud security evangelist, visionary and consultant to provide technical guidance on cloud security architecture and engineering best practices to the organisations clients.
- You will lead the cloud security engineering teams delivering hybrid cloud infrastructure solutions on client engagements and internal projects.
- Identify emerging security technologies and evaluate suitability to improve client solutions or bolster offerings.
- Influence, engage, develop and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Participate in preparing client RFP/RFI responses and client proposals
- Prepare and deliver articulate and effective presentations/workshops/demos of the companies cloud offerings in client pre-sales meeting and large audiences at events.
- Promote the consultancies services and identify client opportunities
The ideal candidate
- Certified in one or more cloud platforms: Google Cloud/Azure/AWS - Cloud Architect, Network Engineer and Security specialisations preferred
- Certified in one or more security neutral certifications. CISSP, CCSP, GIAC preferred
- Practical knowledge securing cloud foundation services such as compute, network, storage, databases as well as build, deployment and operations services.
- Experience architecting and enabling cloud security services for hybrid cloud environments including IAM, account/resource access policies, key management, firewall rules and monitoring alerts.
- Applied knowledge of DevSecOps principles and automated security testing techniques and tools
- Strong familiarity with adversary and intrusion techniques. Experience with threat modelling resources such as MITRE ATT&CK.
- Practical knowledge of container and Kubernetes security and strong familiarity with multi-tenant architectures using service mesh.
If you are interested in this great cloud security lead opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.