A world leading Energy IoT Platform provider, is looking for a Pre Sales Senior Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apprehend customer requirements and address customer pain points with AIoT enabled solutions. Working directly with clients to understand client’s business strategy, requirement, and processes.
- Own, manage and drive consultancy and advisory support to customers in their digital transformation strategy for smart city and buildings.
- Design technical solutions to ensure that software and hardware architecture of the solution meets the expectations of the customer
- Become, and be recognized by your peers & customers as the domain subject matter expert.
- Coordinate with cross-country internal product team and external eco-partners to design customer best fit solutions.
- Act as the technical lead on a sub-set of a major validation event (custom demonstrations, benchmarks, proof-of-concepts, pilots)
- Liaise with Project delivery team for project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigation, etc. (stage-2 solution)
- Liaise with Project delivery team for regular technical coordination, risk management, milestone tracking, and stakeholder engagement to ensure project success.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree; STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) or related field is a plus
- Technical and consulting background with 7+ years of relevant industry (Smart City/Smart Building)
- Strong client communication and engagement skills.
- Experience in IT/IoT business consulting with solid system integration capabilities. Knowledge of IoT Solutions & Technologies in the Smart City and Building industry Best-Practices.
- Proven track records of project pursuit. Design or delivery of large-scale Smart Building / Smart City / Building Automation projects
- Knowledge and/or experience in green building certifications such as TREES, LEED and/or WELL.
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholder including senior management.
- Experience in end to end delivering IT / IoT projects
- Experience in Facilities Management operations
- Knowledge in various protocols in IT / OT such as BACnet, OPC-UA, MQTT, REST
- Knowledge in various communication channels such as WiFi, 4G/5G, NB-IoT, LoRAWAN, Sigfox
- Understand Software Lifecyle management: SDLC