A reputable insurance company are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their function, working mainly on the motor market.
- Regular monitor and analysing the performance of accounts, as required, at the macro, rating factor, agent and product levels in order to identify opportunities to optimise profitable growth through necessary pricing changes.
- Perform GLM analysis
- Working together to support alongside our underwriters, you will be recommending enhanced or alterations to product covers.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in non-life insurance pricing (preferably Motor) of at least 3 years is essential; you will be joining the team at an intermediate level and will bring the skills and expertise to perform in this role.
- Experience of using Emblem and Radar is required
- Expert in using SAS or equivalent database package(s),ie. R/SQL/Python
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.