A top tier bank is looking for a FX Payment PM/BA to join the conduct programme in London.
- It is a strategic program aimed at improving the way bank conducts its business and revolves around identifying control gaps and implementing a strategic mitigation plan as well as changing how employee's behave as well as changing the culture of the organisation.
- The programme touches multiple business lines and geographies across investment banking and is critical for bank to meets its commitments with FCA.
Pricing & Transparency:
- Looking to build consistency and transparency of FX rates globally across clients and across GBM and CMB
- Working with GLCM, GM, CMB, IT, RC and a number of stakeholders to ensure a consistent FX rate is applied to clients globally where previously this was not possible
- Providing real time live FX rates globally
- Strong Business Analysis skills - Process mapping, Requirements gathering and documentation, Gap Analysis, TOM documentation
- Project management skills - Proactive able to lead working groups and manage project implementation - May require to travel abroad and lead working group ( 4 -5 weeks travel)
- Stakeholder management skills - Able to engage with multiple stakeholders - Business, RC, IT
- Data analysis skills - Strong understanding of Data (manipulation and simplification), Excellent excel skills, lookup tables, connecting data tables and ref tables
- Domain Skills - Preferably prior experience in transactional FX payments , Front office
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.