A life insurer is looking to hire an experienced pricing actuary to their business in Hong Kong. The role would be managing a team of 3 and would report directly into a team Lead.
What the role entails
- Comply with pricing guideline and group and global frameworks and provide comments to improve and enrich the pricing guideline.
- Explain, discuss and clarify with all stakeholders independently on all aspects of product pricing, profitability and actuarial risk
- Monitor new business profitability and risks as well as recommend any re pricing, enhancement, shelving to the products.
- Lead junior staff to provide technical support to business on handling life support and other ad hoc requests.
What they are looking for
- Qualified actuaries with over eight years of pricing experience
- Extensive understanding of the local products in Hong Kong such as Par-Products, Unit Linked, CI/Medical
- Ability to demonstrate managing multiple projects independently whilst meeting deadlines
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
For a confidential disucssion, please contact me at email@example.com