- Support the product development process to ensure the product meet company’s profitability requirement.
- Responsible to setup the pricing model for new product initiative and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Develop and train up junior actuarial staff and interns on actuarial knowledge and product implementation process.
- Responsible to review user requirement and coordinate UAT for system development.
- Review various pricing related requests including special quotation and queries from Customer Service or Channels.
- Degree holder in Actuarial Science or related discipline.
- Qualified Actuary or close to attain fellowship.
- At least 7 years’ experience in actuarial operation, prefer in product pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work across multiple parties.
- Strong numeric sense and attention to details.
- Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.