Job Title - Principal, Communications and Collaboration (Network SME) Architect
A multinational banking client of ours is currently undertaking a multi-year infrastructure transformation programme. Specifically, they are looking for a Unified communications/Collaboration and network SME to come in at the principal level, to join their Transformation Programme. The successful candidate will ensure that communications and collaborations solutions, including the bank's Network, are : aligned with the banks product/ technology strategy, are secure and fit for purpose. The candidate will act as the single Point of Contact and escalation for Communications and Collaboration services for all projects. This includes the new Headquarters, Resident Offices, technology refresh and Data Centre migration projects.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need the following experience
- Be an SME at Networks, both understanding and protocols: MPLS, WAN/LAN
- A connectivity and technology communications/collaborations expert
- Demonstrate a good understanding of ITIL framework and ITIL associated processes
- Experience with the technology relevant to the bank, including: 0365, Teams, EMM, Cisco systems, Skype for Business, SMTP, Email encryption, MS Exchange and Unified Communications
- Experience as an architect will be very beneficial as the candidate will be working closely alongside the bank's archtect teams to help deliver these projects.
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch asap
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.