My client is a renowned Asian private bank with strong footprint across all major markets. Renowned for their excellent brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently seeking for passionate and driven Private Banking Relationship Managers to join them in the global South Asia market, with a particular focus on Sri Lankan or Bangladeshi clients.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the Sri Lanka and/or Bangladesh markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in capital markets, investment management and trust and estate planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.