My client is a first-tier global bank with strong footprint in all dynamic markets. Renowned for their excellent brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently seeking for a successful and driven private banker to join them in the Greater China markets.
You will be working in a team that is dynamic and inclusive, and you will be reporting to a team head that is a well respected veteran banker.
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the China, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets.
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the private banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in capital markets, investment management and trust and estate planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player