We are partnering an established global bank with a superior suite of banking facilities across all markets. Renowned for their collaborative culture and diversity amongst its people, they are currently seeking for successful Private Bankers covering the Greater China markets to join them.
This role is Director – MD level role and is based in Singapore. Relocation can be considered for suitable candidates.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of UHNW/HNW clients in the Greater China markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Private banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us via Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking