My client is a top-tier global bank with strong footprint in all dynamic markets. Renowned for their excellent brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking to speak to successful and driven Private Banking Relationship Managers to join a top performing team covering the Indonesia Markets.
Premier Banking Relationship Managers with a strong track record will be considered.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the Indonesia Markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Private Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- The ability to converse in Bahasa Indonesia will be highly advantageous for this role and team due to the Indonesian clientele
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.