My client is a regional Private Bank with a strong coverage across all dynamic markets. They are renowned for their strong supportive culture where they look to groom employees for the long term to have a rewarding and enriching career with the bank.
They are now looking to hire Private Banking Relationship Managers specializing in the Indonesia Markets to join them. Successful candidates will be joining a team of industry veterans with a strong network across onshore branches in Indonesia.
They are open to hire candidates across varying levels (AVP – ED) and candidates with an excellent track record from the Premier Banking platform are welcome to apply.
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the Indonesia markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.