My client is a universal bank with presence in most dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong platform and supportive culture, they are currently seeking for successful Private Banking Relationship Managers to join them across their SEA teams.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the SEA Markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Private Banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Connect with us on Linkedin: #eamesprivatebanking