My client is a top-tier renowned Private Bank with strong footprint across all major markets. Renowned for their excellent brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking to hire a successful Relationship Manager (Associate Director/Director) to join them in the Singapore Markets.
As the successful candidate, you will also have a good command of Chinese (written/spoken) as there will be a portfolio of clients that only converse in the given language.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the Singapore Markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Private Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.