My client is a first-tier international bank with presence across all key markets. Known for their strong company culture and employee recognition, they are currently seeking for successful Private Banking Relationship Managers to join them across the South East or North Asia markets.
As the successful candidate, you will have access to an unrivalled platform across the Wealth, Corporate and Investment Bank platform. You will be working alongside industry veterans and be part of cohesive teams.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying potential new clients in the SEA or North Asia markets
- Monitoring the performance of clients’ accounts to ensure that the portfolios are in line with their financial and personal goals
- Keeping updated of market updates and financial news
- Maintaining understanding of appropriate legislation and compliance regulations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Private Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com