My client is a subsidiary of a Swiss banking group with strong capability in Wealth & Asset Management and Corporate Structuring among other services. With a strong External Asset Manager arm, they are now looking to hire Private Banking Relationship Managers to join them.
As the successful candidate, you will look to join a team of industry veterans and will also be part of an organization with flexible and supportive culture.
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in an open sky architecture platform
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the Banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.