My client is a top tier bank looking for a regulatory compliance manager within their private banking line of business. This role will be a job share for approx. 21 hours a week and provide great exposure to the inner workings of a top level institution.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advise the private banking team on policy and procedures applicable to their activities.
- Provide oversight to first line of defence on regulatory compliance risks.
- Actively engage with other departments by communicating/training in important regulatory topics.
For this role you will have extensive experience of working with the FCA handbook and communicate in a clear and concise manner when advising various departments in the bank.
Key skills & requirements:
- At least 7 years’ experience in financial and compliance industry.
- Deep understanding of private banking and its products/services.
- Understanding of the upstream risks applicable to applicable to private banking.
- Ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Able to apply critical thinking when tackling issues.
- Strong team player leadership abilities