My client is a leading Private Bank which is renowned for their strong stable brand and cohesive company culture. As they look to introduce a new product and platform offering in their Private Bank, they are looking to hire an excellent Advisory Analyst (Associate/Associate Director) to join their Products and Advisory team.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business in developing and implementing a new Private Bank product and platform
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (products specialists, technology, compliance etc) in designing the business model for this product
- Conducting competitor analysis to be kept updated of trends in the market
- Training Front Office Relationship Managers and Investment Counsellors on the product
- Gathering feedback from users to continuously enhance product
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Strong number of years of experience in an Advisory oriented role in Private Banking ie: Investment Counsellors or Portfolio Managers
- Strong Private Banking product knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – candidates who are able to speak in English, Mandarin and Cantonese will be preferred
- Problem solving mindset, ability to take initiative to handle and resolve issues. Possess solid analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Application ie: Excel, and solid hands-on skills in technology systems
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.