My client is an established bank in Asia with an excellent brand name. They are currently looking for a high caliber professional to join the team as a team head for the Thailand market. This is a challenging and versatile management position that requires a high degree of commitment and leadership as you help grow their emerging markets business.
- Lead and grow a team of relationship managers to supervise the relationships in the HNW segment and achieve the assigned annual team targets
- Develop the business in the Thailand market and expand the overall profitability of the accounts in the team by enhancing and deepening the relationships of the clients and recommending various products from the wide range of services the bank offers
- Use your network to identify clients and actively contribute to the growth of the business
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 8 years’ exposure in the private banking industry and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Proven experience of strong leadership
- A good understanding of the Thai markets is a plus
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
This is an great opportunity to help shape the direction of the team’s emerging markets business. They require someone exceptional to deliver their own strength to expand the firm.
Please send your CV to Marian.Pagtakhan@eamesconsulting.com or call me at +65 6597 8394 for a confidential discussion.