A global investment manager is looking to appoint a fund accountant into its Private Debt team based in Central London.
After another successful fundraise, the firm is looking to make a further addition into its fund finance team of six people. The incumbent will sit in a hands on role responsible for financial reporting and analysis of the organisation's newest fund. While this position will be relatively hands-on from the start, the firm has plans to shift to a more outsourced environment in the near future and will look to upskill team members in financial analysis with the goal to be more value add focused. As a result, you'll benefit from a comprehensive learning and development programme while being able to develop your technical skillset in the shorter term.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Production of annual fund accounts for the newly raised fund
- Production of quarterly investor reporting
- Undertaking fund performance analysis
- Business partnering with tax and treasury teams
- Supporting with upcoming and ongoing project work
- Supporting with Ad hoc investor requests
The organisation operates a relaxed adult culture where flexibility is provided and your welfare is a top priority. Compensation wise you'll enjoy a competitive salary and generous bonus and a wider benefits package including private medical, strong pension contribution, long term flexible working and many more amenities.
- Prior fund accounting experience working with closed-ended fund structures is absolutely essential and this can be from an administrator or another fund.
- Strong academic background with an affinity for numbers
- Systems savvy and prior Investran experience would be highly beneficial
If this sounds like you then please apply directly for immediate consideration or get in touch directly with Thomas Davenport for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.