A top tier private equity firm is looking to appoint a fund accountant in a newly created position into its finance team based in London. The position will involve oversight responsibilites mixed with a variety of commercially focused activity such as supporting the portfolio and investor relations teams.
- Acting as the key point of contact for the fund administrators and overseeing the work produced;
- Monitoring and analysing fund cash flows;
- Supporting the portfolio team with the valuation process;
- Supporting the investor relations team;
- Working closely with the portfolio team on a number of upcoming projects;
- Assisting with capital calls and drawdowns.
- Must have an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Proven private equity fund finance experience from either a fund, third party administrator or audit background.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary on offer is c£55-65k (DOE) with 40-50% bonus potential and a range of other excellent benefits. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.