A top tier private equity firm is looking to appoint a fund accountant in a newly created position into its finance team based in London. The position will involve oversight responsibilities mixed with a variety of commercially focused activity such as supporting the portfolio and investor relations teams.
- Acting as the key point of contact for the fund administrators and overseeing the work produced;
- Monitoring and analysing fund cash flows;
- Supporting the portfolio team with the valuation process;
- Supporting the investor relations team;
- Supporting the portfolio team with ad-hoc analytical projects.
- Must have an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent.
- Funds audit experience or prior fund accounting experience are preferred.
- Strong academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary on offer is c£55-65k (DOE) with 40-50% bonus potential and a range of other excellent benefits. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply online for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.