We are seeking to recruit a Qualified Fund Accountant for a leading Private Equity business based in the City - the role will have oversight of the Third Party Administrators, support in the development of juniors and offers a broad exposure to multiple strategies including Private Equity, Private Debt & Infrastructure
- Integral part of the team responsible for oversight of all funds' financial information prepared by third party administrators.
- Review of annual financial statements, which include review of carry calculations.
- To support third party administrators with any accounting questions
- Assist with supplying information/documents to auditors.
- Assist with the 5% look-through calculation required as a disclosure note for financials prepared under US GAAP.
- Annex IV reporting in connection with AIFMD.
- Assist with the administration of in-house managed funds.
- Assist with monthly NAV review for a listed investment trust.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- A qualified accountant with PE experience.
- Good technical accounting knowledge of applicable GAAP for fund domiciles.
- Understanding of accounting principles and excellent accounting knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of US GAAP, FRS 102, IFRS and LUX GAAP as applied to Financial Institutions.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.