A Process Analyst is required within a leading insurance firm to help drive forward some of their most challenging and interesting projects.
This is a contract paying inside IR35
What will the role involve?
- Work with both the Process lead to ensure alignment of ongoing initiiaives
- Work with the process lead to create, maintain and communicate the end to end process design within the programme
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders and Technology Architects to construct an integrated model for the programme (process, technology & data)
- Communicate this model to end users of applications
- Develop high level process design for the programme to include capabilities, processes, systems & data mappings and any organisational implications
- Apply a structured approach and methodology for capturing the critical view on as-is and to-be processes, capturing any gaps and agreed improvements
- Complete any outstanding gaps (key design decisions in the end to end high level design) - e.g. binders, e-placing, declarations, etc
- Define clear standards and constraints that all products must abide by - e.g. design constraints, design principles, process limitations, etc
- Guide product analysts in the defined templates and check their deliverables on quality, completeness, and conformity with set standards;
- Monitor the alignment of IT on the business processes and investigate possible performance and efficiency gains.
- Prioritisation of design work and related analysis. Balance between future design and interim design and sequencing/importance within each of those categories.
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Experience of developing end to end complex design across multiple components - data, technology & business process
- Ability to see a bigger picture as well delve down into details if required (e.g. product level alignment)
- Ability to drive the design process forward, working with a variety of different stakeholders - from senior business leaders through to technology solution architects.
- London Market/ General Insurance business analysis experience and knowledge of CI/ Lean methodologies
- Experience of understanding the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on multiple systems, teams and processes
- Experience working in large organisation - multi-national preferable but not essential
- Appreciation of various Change Management methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.