A leading financial services organisation requires a Process & Mapping Analyst on an initial 6 month contract.
£400 p/d - Umbrella - All tax and NI will be deducted from £400 by the company itself.
Process & Mapping Analyst Role Details:
- This role will require a Process & Mapping Analyst who is confident and experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders across a regulated business, run workshops and arrive at a consensual view.
- Outputs expected within this role amongst others will include L3 / L4 process maps and supporting BPN Procedural documents.
- A large portion of this role will involve documenting controls, knowing what controls are and making sure they can be easily interpreted by the business.
- This role will involve controls design and running workshops,.
- The role will be involved as part of a broader digital offering, and governance within this space (fraud, financial crime, people processes & finance).
Process & Mapping Analyst Essential Experience
- Process Mapping experience within a similar role within a financial services or Insurance organisation. THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- Strong experience of controls design and controls documentation.
- Strong experience in producing L3 / L4 Process maps.
- Strong Visio skills.
This is an exciting opportunity within a key programme of a large organisation. Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.